For an ex-techie with a distressing number of website domains, I’m not a faithful blogger and I avoid most social media. But I wanted to try to respond more quickly–that is not necessarily with a blog post–to articles that interest me. We’ll see how it goes. I will probably get bored with it.
June 18, 2012
Hey, I’m on Twitter
Teacher and tutor View all posts by educationrealist
This entry was posted on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 12:46 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Hey, I’m on Twitter”
- Um. Yeah. twitter.com/cjscalia/statu… 11 hours ago
- I don't in any way intend to dismiss African slavery, but chattel slavery, people as property was invented by Briti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Same thing he made of the Access Hollywood tape. twitter.com/jmartNYT/statu… 11 hours ago
- You trusted a New Yorker reporter, which doesn't speak well of your understand of what the President faces. twitter.com/Scaramucci/sta… 11 hours ago
- Chattel slavery as we know it was invented by the West Indies English slaveholders, I thought. Barbados codes. twitter.com/JonahNRO/statu… 11 hours ago