For an ex-techie with a distressing number of website domains, I’m not a faithful blogger and I avoid most social media. But I wanted to try to respond more quickly–that is not necessarily with a blog post–to articles that interest me. We’ll see how it goes. I will probably get bored with it.
June 18, 2012
Hey, I’m on Twitter
Teacher and tutor View all posts by educationrealist
This entry was posted on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 12:46 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “Hey, I’m on Twitter”
- RT @oldandrewuk: @Ed_Realist @DTWillingham Anything which talks about conceptual understanding in maths like we all know what it is will be… 17 hours ago
- Finally, @DTWillingham is almost always wrong--and inconsistent--on math. wp.me/p269s7-hy 17 hours ago
- If @DTWillingham means we did a crap job teaching math in the past, then lets all agree that US did great with crap job and go home. 17 hours ago
- Finally, @DTWillingham says most American teachers don't understand math. He's wrong again. We teach math MORE conceptually than ever before 17 hours ago
- .@DTWillingham should ask math teachers how often students say "don't talk about why. Just show me how." Again, no evidence of assertion. 17 hours ago