For an ex-techie with a distressing number of website domains, I’m not a faithful blogger and I avoid most social media. But I wanted to try to respond more quickly–that is not necessarily with a blog post–to articles that interest me. We’ll see how it goes. I will probably get bored with it.
June 18, 2012
Hey, I’m on Twitter
Teacher and tutor View all posts by educationrealist
This entry was posted on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 12:46 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “Hey, I’m on Twitter”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @AEIeducation: RT @educationnext: @RickHess99's ranking of top #eduscholar13 -- all on one page: ednxt.co/118Pof3 10 hours ago
- I grok @mpershan 's wail about binomial multiplication, and offer up Banging My Head With a Whiteboard: educationrealist.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/tea… 1 day ago
- RT @hbdchick: nice one john derbyshire!: johnderbyshire.com/Miscellaneous/… #JasonRichwine #TheDerb (^_^) 1 day ago
- Raise SAT scores/GPA--why? Credential test is gate, not ed school, & its keeping out URMs: wp.me/p269s7-ui & wp.me/p269s7-On 2 days ago
- Big push on "teacher quality" is nuts. if @nctq wants anything, do the opposite. Based entirely on a false premise: wp.me/p269s7-30 2 days ago